group of people facing the camera

Family Petitions

Family Petition

— Use this form if you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) and you need to establish your relationship to an eligible relative who wishes to come to or remain in the United States permanently and get a Permanent Resident Card (also called a Green Card). Want more information follow the link here.

Do you think you qualify for a Family Petition? Contact LORI via email at or call us at 225-239-7819.